Good Fortune Collective is looking for a Brand Director to join our Vancouver team. In this role, you’ll lead relationships and business development with our global partners in the outdoors, apparel, healthcare, and CPG industries. Ideally, you are able to communicate the strategic and creative underpinning of our work in a succinct fashion, and also know when to elaborate or pull back. Taking responsibility of budgets and timelines is a must, enjoying bikes and the outdoors is a nice-to-have. This comes naturally to you because you’re creative, proactive and entrepreneurial.
To apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com We want to know who you are and what you sound like, so we’ll only consider applications that include a cover letter.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Uncover partner (client’s) needs, desires and objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
- Clearly communicate client’s objectives with colleagues and drive development of timely solution
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape client’s business
- Scope, negotiate and close deals
- Support account managers in scoping new work for existing clients
- Kick off projects with clients
- Maintain knowledge of current market trends and competitors
- Manage and/or collaborate with project managers, producers, coordinators or creative team members to successfully deliver incredible work to our partners
QUALITIES AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing business development role
- Experience in digital marketing and brand strategy
- Experience writing SOWs and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Possess a creative mindset
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and love learning
- You take full personal responsibility for your life and actions. You never blame—you find solutions
- You have a proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate
GFC CULTURE + EXTRAS
- Compensation matched to your experience and performance
- Vacation time matched to your experience
- Extended Holiday studio closure (extra paid time off!)
- Group benefits, Health Spending Account, Life Insurance
- GFC Days!
- Professional Development Allowance
- Annual team off-sites and monthly adventures
Applicants must be located in Greater Vancouver Area or willing to relocate.